Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Sunwayfoto FB-28i Ball Head with Screw-Knob Clamp DDC-37
Sunwayfoto FB-28i classic ball head with a standard screw-knob clamp DDC-37 is CNC cutting machined from light weight aircraft-grade aluminum, stain anodized surface finish for better abrasion and corrosion resistant. Compatible with all Arca-Swiss style plates.
- Load Capacity of 12kg
- Perfect match with Travel and table top tripods
- All-Metal Knobs
- Weights only 207g
|Name||Sunwayfoto FB-28i Ball Head with Screw-Knob Clamp DDC-37|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Payload Capacity||12 kg|
|Dimensions||Height: 72mm, Pan Base Diameter: 40mm|
|Material||Black Anodized Aluminum Alloy|
|Manufacturer||Sunwayfoto, Shenzhen, China|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Shenzhen, China|
|In the Box||
- 1x Sunwayfoto FB-28i Ball Head with Screw-Knob Clamp DDC-37
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.
This produt requires a tripod or monopod for use