Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Sunwayfoto IRC-64 Panoramic Indexing Rotator Panning Clamp
Sunwayfoto IRC-64 Panoramic Indexing Rotator Panning Clamp is an Arca-type compatible panning clamp which can attach directly to your tripod, or on top of your ball head. When mounted directly on a tripod, it’s a simple panning head. It adapts any head with an Arca-type receiver into a panoramic support.
- Load Capacity of 20KG
- Perfect for panoramic shooting
- Arca-Type Compatible
- AM-02 Arca-Type Dovetail Plate Included
Photograph your world in 360-degree splendor with the Sunwayfoto IRC-64 Panoramic Indexing Rotator Panning Clamp. This clamp is an Arca-type compatible panning clamp which can attach directly to your tripod, or on top of your ball head. When mounted directly on a tripod, it’s a simple panning head. The included Arca dovetail plate allows you to mount the IRC-64 on an Arca-type compatible ball head – it adapts any head with an Arca-type receiver into a panoramic support.
Useful for HDR and other panoramic photography, the clamp rotates a full 360°, and has laser-engraved index marks allowing you to precisely pan your camera between shots. The built-in degree dial with 5-degree, detent click-stops allows you to space shots easily. During adjusting and shooting, safety stop relief grooves help secure your camera plate and prevent unwanted movement. A bull’s-eye bubble level provides visual proof that your camera will be level. For resistance to scratching and corrosion, the IRC-64 features an all metal construction with an attractive, glossy black, anodized finish.
- Grooves in the clamp act as safety stops so that your plate will not slide out of the clamp while you adjust your camera fore and aft
- A long-stemmed clamp locking-knob allows you to use wide plates or cameras and still be able to access the knob
- Aligned scale on the jaw is for accurately controlling the nodal point during panoramic photography for different focal lengths
- Rotating built-in degree dial with 5-degree detent click-stop increments of 0, 4, 8, 12, & 24, and degrees of 0, 15, 30, 45, & 90
- Panning base lock knob allows you to lock base for each exposure
- A bull’s-eye bubble level allows you to level your camera on both the horizontal and vertical axes
|Name||Sunwayfoto IRC-64 Panoramic Indexing Rotator Panning Clamp|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Payload Capacity||20 kg|
|Dimensions||Top Base Diameter: 64mm, Height: 27mm|
|Material||Black Anodized Aluminum Alloy|
|Manufacturer||Sunwayfoto, Shenzhen, China|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Shenzhen, China|
|In the Box||
- 1x Sunwayfoto IRC-64 Panoramic Indexing Rotator Panning Clamp
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.
This produt requires a tripod or monopod for use