Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
The MagMod MagShoe for MagRing is a lightweight ergonomic holder for your MagRing flash holder. The MagShoe can be mounted to a stand with a 5/8" pin or easily carried handheld, and it accepts either a flash or the MagRing using a cold shoe mounting system.
- Single-Handed Operation
- Stand Mounted or Handheld
- Rotating Cold Shoe Lock Lever
- Squeeze Trigger Release Tilt Function
The MagMod MagShoe for MagRing is a lightweight ergonomic holder for your MagRing flash holder. The MagShoe can be mounted to a stand with a 5/8" pin or easily carried handheld, and it accepts either a flash or the MagRing using a cold shoe mounting system. It is designed to operate with only one hand, leaving your other hand available to hold your camera, which allows you to mount your flash or MagRing and lock it in place with a single hand.
The single-handed operation extends to the tilt function, which is controlled by a simple trigger that you squeeze to release the lock. This allows you to have a secure grip on the MagShoe while locking or unlocking it with the same hand that is holding it secure. Releasing the trigger engages the tilt lock, which allows the MagShoe to support your MagRing, two flashes, and the MagBox softbox. It integrates an umbrella mounting hole with lock, allowing you to create that familiar soft look. The plastic exterior of the MagShoe is gentle on your hands, and will not accidently trigger your flash via its hot-shoe mounting foot.
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||6 x 2.13 x 2.38" / 15.24 x 5.4 x 6.03 cm|
|Manufacturer||MagnetMod LLC, USA|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|In the Box||
-1 x MagMod MagShoe
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.