Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Restrict the area your speedlight illuminates with the MagSnoot, designed for use with the MagMod flash modifier system. It narrows the flash beam and with a collapsible design allows users to produce four different beam patterns. This accessory also has an integrated gel slot that can hold up to 2 gels for additional light modification.
- For MagMod Flash Modifier System
- Narrows the Flash Beam
- Collapsible Design with 4 Beam Patterns
- Integrated Gel Slot
- Neodymium Rare-Earth Magnetic Attachment
- Silicone Rubber Material
- Carrying Pouch Included
Restrict the area your speedlight illuminates with the MagSnoot, designed for use with the MagMod flash modifier system. It narrows the flash beam and with a collapsible design allows users to produce four different beam patterns. This accessory also has an integrated gel slot that can hold up to 2 gels for additional light modification. It attaches to the separately available MagGrip and its accessories via two neodymium rare-earth magnets. Additionally, it is made from molded silicone rubber for a sleek, simple design with good durability and comes with a carrying pouch.
Requires MagGrip to use
The MagSnoot is a versatile modifier that instantly collapses into 4 different stages to give you 4 unique beam patterns for precise control over your light — delivering never-before-seen versatility from such a simple design thanks to its singular molded rubber construction that is compact, flexible, and highly durable.
4 different stages + 2 gels = 1 uber-snoot Ideal as a hair light or highlight, the MagSnoot funnels the light of your flash into a focused beam. Its unique, collapsible design delivers incredible control with unheard of simplicity. Product, commercial, and portrait photographers rejoice.
More control. Less fuss. Want even more control? Pop up to 2 gels into the MagSnoot’s integrated gel slot to modify the temperature, hue, or density of light for even more control.
One part gymnast. Another part bodybuilder. Made from a solid piece of silicone rubber, the MagSnoot is strong but flexible. It literally squishes into tight spaces, but pops back open in under a second when you’re ready to use it. Expand or contract the MagSnoot through 4 stages to form your beam of light in 4 different ways quickly and easily.
When mounted using MagGrip
- Godox: AD200, V860, V860II, TT685
- Canon: 380EX, 420EX, 430EX, 430EX II, 540EZ, 550EX, 580EX, 580EX II, 600EX-RT
- Nikon: SB-24, SB-25, SB-26, SB-28(DX) SB-50DX, SB-80DX, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
- Sony: HVL-F60M, HVL-F58AM, HVL-F56AM
- Godox: AD200, V860, V860II, TT685
- Olympus: FL-50R, FL-600R
- Yongnuo: YN560, YN560-II, YN560-III, YN568EX-II, YN565EX, YN600RT-EX
- Neewer: TT560, NW680/TT680
- Bolt: VX-710, VX-760, VS-510, VS-560
- Bower: SFD680C, SFD728, SFD885, SFD926, SFD970
- Pentax: AF540FGZ, AF540FGZ II, AF360FGZ
- Sigma: EF-610
- Metz: 44 AF-1, 52 AF-1, 52 AF-2, 58 AF-1, 58 AF-2
- Vivitar: DF-286, DF-293, DF-383, DF-483, DF-583, 385HV
- Phottix: Mitros, Mitros+
- Other similarly sized speedlite flash units
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||5.0 x 5.0 x 2.5" (12.7 x 12.7 x 6.4 cm)|
|Material||Silicone Rubber, Neodymium Magnets|
|Manufacturer||MagnetMod LLC, USA|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- MagSnoot - 1 no.
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
This product requires MagMod MagGrip