Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
LEE Filters Seven5 Starter Kit - 75x90mm
The LEE Filters Seven5 Starter Kit contains the Seven5 Filter Holder and the 75 x 90mm Seven5 0.6 Hard-Edge Graduated Neutral Density Filter.
- Seven5 Filter Holder
- Seven5 0.6 Hard-Edge Graduated ND Filter
- High Quality Optical Resin Filter
- Designed for Compact System Cameras
Often it is necessary or desirable to balance the light intensity in one part of a scene with another. This is especially true in situations where you don't have total light control, as in bright contrasty landscapes. Exposing for the foreground will produce a washed-out, over-exposed sky while exposing for the sky will leave the foreground dark and under-exposed.
The LEE Filters Seven5 Starter Kit contains the Seven5 Filter Holder and the 75 x 90mm Seven5 0.6 Hard-Edge Graduated Neutral Density Filter. This provides you with an essential combination for photographing with a graduated ND filter on your compact interchangeable lens camera.
The graduated ND filter helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a hard-edged line of transition between the density and clear areas. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.6 density provides a 2 stop reduction in light from entering the lens. This filter is constructed from a high quality optical resin for both imaging performance and durability.
The filter holder supports the use of two 75mm-wide Seven5 filters at a time and also simultaneously allows the use of a dedicated circular polarizer and lens hood. This holder is designed to be light in weight to better suit its use with smaller cameras and lenses. It requires a Seven5 adapter ring for attachment to lenses; adapter rings are available in a range of sizes from 37-72mm.
Kit contains a 0.6 hard-edge graduated neutral density filter and a matching filter holder.
Seven5 filter system is designed for use with compact interchangeable lens cameras, such as mirrorless cameras, due to its compact form factor and light weight.
An adapter ring is required for attachment to lens; adapter rings are available in sizes ranging from 37-72mm.
|Name||LEE Filters Seven5 Starter Kit - 75x90mm|
|Activity||Photography, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||4.8 x 4.2 x 1.3" (package)|
|Material||High Grade Optical Resin|
|Manufacturer||Lee Filters, Andover, UK|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|In the Box||
1x LEE Filters Seven5 Filter Holder
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.