Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Haida 100mm Enthusiast Kit
Haida 100 series Enthusiast Kit is the most comprehensively put together assortment for enthusiastic landscape photographers. It is the most selling and a highly recommended kit for an enthusiast.
- 100-PRO Filter Holder
- Holds 3 Rectangular Filters
- Includes Circular Polarizer Filter
- Solid Neutral Density 3.0 Filter
The Haida 100mm Enthusiast Filter Kit includes two filters that can be used individually or in various combinations to improve the results of your photography by preventing overexposure, as well as a circular polarizer to prevent distracting reflections or glare.
To allow these filters to be placed in front of a lens, this kit contains a 100-PRO Filter Holder that is designed to allow for the convenient use of up to three 100mm wide, 2mm thick filters along with the included circular polarizer. Use of the filter holder can be easily accomplished by first screwing an included 67, 72, 77, or 82mm filter holder adapter ring onto a lens with corresponding front filter threads.
A durable nylon pouch is provided for storage and transport along with a microfiber cleaning cloth to maintain the clarity of the filters' glass surfaces.
100-PRO 100mm Filter Holder
Made of aluminum alloy for durability, the 100-PRO 100mm Filter Holder from Haida is compatible with 100mm filters with a thickness of up to 2mm. It comes equipped with three filter slots, allowing you to use different filters simultaneously to achieve a wide variety of effects. And even when stacking filters in front of a wide-angle lens, the holder avoids producing any noticeable vignetting in most cases.
On the rear side of the filter holder is a built-in gasket, which helps block light from entering the lens coupling. This allows you to take long exposure shots without worrying about any stray light ruining your image. Several sizes of adapter rings are available separately for different lenses, ranging from 49mm to 82mm, and need to be purchased for proper use.
- Fits up to three 100mm filters simultaneously for achieving a wide variety of effects
- Maximum filter thickness of 2mm
- Built-in gasket blocks small amounts of stray light that can enter through the coupling and affect a long exposure photo
- Avoids vignetting on most cases, even when stacking filters with wide-angle lenses
- Made of durable aluminum alloy, accepts adapter rings that are available separately for purchase
67mm Adapter Ring for 100-PRO Series Filter Holder
This 67mm Adapter Ring from Haida allows you to use the Haida 100-PRO insert filter holder with any lens that has 67mm front filter threads. It can be screwed onto the lens first, allowing you to then easily mount the holder, and is made of aluminum for durability.
72mm Adapter Ring for 100-PRO Series Filter Holder
This 72mm Adapter Ring from Haida allows you to use the Haida 100-PRO insert filter holder with any lens that has 72mm front filter threads. It can be screwed onto the lens first, allowing you to then easily mount the holder, and is made of aluminum for durability.
77mm Adapter Ring for 100-PRO Series Filter Holder
This 77mm Adapter Ring from Haida allows you to use the Haida 100-PRO insert filter holder with any lens that has 77mm front filter threads. It can be screwed onto the lens first, allowing you to then easily mount the holder, and is made of aluminum for durability.
82mm Adapter Ring for 100-PRO Series Filter Holder
This 82mm Adapter Ring from Haida allows you to use the Haida 100-PRO insert filter holder with any lens that has 82mm front filter threads. It can be screwed onto the lens first, allowing you to then easily mount the holder, and is made of aluminum for durability.
100mm NanoPro MC Circular Polarizer Optical Glass Filter for 100-PRO INSERT
- High quality optical glass
- Nano multi-coating
- Reduce reflection, water and scratch proof coating
100 x 100mm NanoPro MC ND 3.0 Filter (10 Stops)
Expand the range of creative effects available to you with the 100 x 100mm NanoPro MC ND 3.0 Filterfrom Haida. This square neutral density filter is 2mm thick and features a 1000x filter factor, providing a 10-stop reduction in exposure across the entire image. This allows you to slow down shutter speeds to capture movement in your photos and use wider apertures in bright lighting situations.
Made of optical glass, the filter is designed to provide a neutral performance that leaves no color cast and preserves image sharpness. Applied on both sides are several layers of coating which help reduce ghosting and reflections. The coating also makes the surface resistant to scratches and repels water, making it easier to clean when using the filter in inclement conditions.
- Solid 3.0 neutral density filter, with a 1000x filter factor that reduces exposure by 10 stops
- Allows for reduced shutter speeds and wider apertures
- For use with compatible square filter holders that accept a thickness of 2mm
- Optical glass construction, designed to avoid color casts and preserve sharpness
- Multi-coated to prevent reflections, repel water, and increase resistance to scratches
100 x 150mm NanoPro MC Soft Edge Graduated 0.9 Neutral Density Filter
With a 8x filter factor that reduces exposure by 3 stops, this 100 x 150mm NanoPro MC Soft Edge Graduated 0.9 Neutral Density Filter from Haida is designed to darken select portions of your image without affecting image sharpness or color reproduction. It features a soft edge in its center, slowly fading from completely clear to partially darkened as we move towards the top. This allows the filter to keep bright skies under control without creating a line in the image.
The NanoPro MC is made of optical glass and features a 2mm thickness compatible with a wide range of holders. Both sides of the filter are treated with several layers of coating, resulting in minimized reflections and increased resistance to scratches. The multi-coated construction also makes it easier to clean water and other debris from the glass surface, suiting it for use in the outdoors.
- 100 x 150mm soft graduated 0.9 ND filter, with a smooth transition from clear to a 3-stop reduction
- 2mm thick optical glass multi-coated for better scratch resistance, minimal reflections, and easier cleaning
- Designed to keep images sharp while avoiding color casts
Insert Filter Pouch
The Haida Insert Filter Pouch is designed to provide a secure and convenient, transport and storage solution for any combination of up to six Haida filters. Filters placed within this pouch are each held within one of six padded, nonabrasive slots. They can be easily accessed by opening its zippered closure and touch-tab fastened front flap which covers an outer pocket that can accommodate a Haida filter holder kit.
When photographing with a tripod and a Haida filter system, a loop along the rear of the Haida Insert Filter Pouch allows it to be draped over that tripod, putting your filters in more immediate reach. This pouch's exterior is woven from nylon for durability.
- Designed to accommodate up to six Haida filters
- Soft, nonabrasive, cotton interior-lining
- Outer front pocket can accommodate a Haida filter holder kit
- When photographing with a tripod, rear loop allows placement over that tripod, putting filters in more immediate reach
- Zippered and touch-tab fastened closure
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.