Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Wimberley C-12 Quick Release Clamp
The Wimberley C-12 Quick Release Clamp (2.5", 6.4 cm Long) replaces the former model, the C-10. This clamp comes with a selection of fasteners to allow you to securely attach the clamp to a wide variety of equipment.
- Arca-Swiss B1, Z1
- Gitzo 1780, 2780, 3780
- Cullmann 40200, 40170, 40180, 40190
- Linhof Profi II, Profi III
The Wimberley C-12 Quick Release Clamp (2.5", 6.4 cm Long) replaces the former model, the C-10. This clamp comes with a selection of fasteners to allow you to securely attach the clamp to a wide variety of equipment. Installation instructions are included to help you determine which fasteners are needed for your particular needs.
Wimberley clamps have a unique tongue-in-pocket design that protects internal parts from dust and grit. The tongues are nearly twice as long as those on conventional Arca-Swiss style clamps. This added length counteracts the tendency of the moving jaw of the clamp to hinge backward during clamping, thus keeping the jaws aligned with the geometry of the plate and eliminating unwanted bending forces on the threaded stud.
There is a stop screw located on the end of the stud. This screw keeps the knob and internal workings of the clamp captive.
Two shallow channels extend from the sides of the clamp and stop just short of the central tapped hole. These channels allow greater fore-aft adjustment when using the safety stops on Wimberley quick release plates.
|Name||Wimberley C-12 Quick Release Clamp|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Dimensions||8 x 4.1 x 1"(Box)|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Manufacturer||Wimberley | Professional Photo Gears|
|In the Box||
-1 x Wimberley C-12 Quick Release Clamp (2.5", 6.4 cm Long)
-1 x M6 x 30mm Flat Head Screw
-1 x 1/4"-20 x 3/4" Flat Head Screw
-1 x 3 x M3 x 12mm Screws
-1 x 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 Brass Reducer Bushing
-1 x 2.5mm Hex Key
-1 x 5/32" Hex Key
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.