Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Visual Echoes Better Beamer FX-6
The Visual Echoes FX3 Better Beamer Flash Extender will help increase the reach of your flashes and bump up the output by about 2 to 3 f/stops. The Better Beamer is designed to be used with lenses 300mm and longer.
- Custom fitted to Nikon SB900 and Nikon SB-910.
- Also fits the newer Canon 600 EX II-RT
- Increases light output from your flash
- Focuses flash with big telephoto lenses
- Faster recycle times
- Reduced battery consumption
- Exposure handled automatically by TTL
The Visual Echoes FX3 Better Beamer Flash Extender will help increase the reach of your flashes and bump up the output by about 2 to 3 f/stops. The Better Beamer is designed to be used with lenses 300mm and longer. It focuses and concentrates the output of the flash into a narrow beam via the Fresnel panel that gets positioned in front of the flash. This allows shooting at greater distances and shooting with smaller apertures.
The Better Beamer is designed to be used with lenses 300mm and longer, and its rugged, injection-molded plastic side supports are attached to the flash head by a sturdy elastic "hook-and-loop" band. The rigid supports hold the Fresnel screen in place in both horizontal and vertical formats.
|Name||Visual Echoes Better Beamer FX-6|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.