Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Rode Blimp Wind Shield and Shock Mount System
The RODE Blimp is a complete windshield and shock mounting accessory for the NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4, and NTG4+ microphones, as well as any third-party shotgun microphone up to 325mm (12 ¾”) in length. Now featuring the Rycote Lyre suspension system, the Blimp provides the ultimate in microphone suspension and isolation.
- Protection from Wind Noise
- Integrated Mogami Mic Cable
- Fits Any Shotgun Mic up to 12.75"
- Isolates From Shock and Vibration
The RODE Blimp is a complete windshield and shock mounting accessory for the NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4, and NTG4+ microphones, as well as any third-party shotgun microphone up to 325mm (12 ¾”) in length. Now featuring the Rycote Lyre suspension system, the Blimp provides the ultimate in microphone suspension and isolation. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag, or snap. The Blimp’s handle has also been completely redesigned, reducing the product weight significantly, while increasing the ergonomics for handheld use. Housed inside the grip is a heavy-duty Mogami cable which splits via a junction box to a highly-flexible thin cable inside the Blimp, to minimize the transference of vibration to the microphone. With the lightweight design of the handle and suspension system the new Blimp design is over 25% lighter (550gm without microphone or DeadWombat fitted). The Blimp attaches to any standard boom pole via a 3/8" thread attachment at the base. The Universal Blimp Mount is available as an option to remove the handle when the Blimp is being used primarily on a boom pole to reduce weight. The Dead Wombat windshield, caring brush, and tail/patch cable are included. The added confidence of a full ten-year warranty* ensures that the Blimp is by far the best microphone windshield system available, further evidenced by a 2009 Red Dot Award and Australian International Design Award for outstanding product design. *Excludes normal wear and tear of Dead Wombat furry cover or any misuse, modification, or improper storage and transportation of the product.
|Name||Rode Blimp Wind Shield and Shock Mount System|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots|
|Dimensions||285.00mm x 490.00mm x 125.00mm|
|Manufacturer||Freedman Electronics Pty., Ltd. 107, Carnavon St. Silverwater Nsw 2128, Australia|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
|In the Box||
-1 x Rode Blimp Windshield and Rycote Shock Mount Suspension System for Shotgun Microphones
-1 x Dead Wombat Windshield
-1 x Tail/Patch Cable
-1 x Caring Brush
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.