Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
LEE Filters No.4 Side Blades 4mm (Pair)
This is the Lee Spare Guides 1x Pair (4mm) Replacement for 100mm System. Spare Guides for using extra filters. When using multiple filters in one holder, it is crucial to take into account the possibility of vignetting. The higher the number of filter guides, the narrower the angle of view becomes and therefore the higher the likelihood of vignetting.
- Designed specifically to fit LEE 100mm System
- A pair of blades in the set
- Ideal as a spare or replacement
- Easy and quick to mount
- These blades accept 4mm thick Cine Filters only
Their primary use is to allow a user of LEE Filters 100mm System Holders to attach 4mm thick Cine Filters (usually glass) made by other manufacturers.
These side blades are attached to the LEE Filters 100mm System Holders via brass screws. (not included)
You may require longer screws: 3/4 Inch (19mm) are suggested for fitting three sets of 2mm Side Blades to the Lee holder at once. 4mm Side Blades are slightly thicker, although the main difference in the slot.
Adding more than three 2mm Side Blades may result in vignetting (visual cut off) occurring on wide lenses.
These are not compatible with any of LEE Filters camera filters which are 2mm thick for Resin and Glass or 1mm thick for unmounted Polyester. These accept only the 4mm thick Cine Filters (usually glass) made by other manufacturers.
|Name||LEE Filters No.4 Side Blades 4mm (Pair)|
|Activity||Photography, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Manufacturer||Lee Filters, Andover, UK|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|In the Box||
2x LEE Filters No.4 Side Blades 4mm
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.