Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Haida NanoPro MC Clear-Night Filter / 82mm
The NanoPro MC Clear-Night Filter from Haida is designed to reduce the appearance of light pollution in images or video that include the night sky, and to minimize illumination from artificial light sources.
- Reduces Light Pollution in Night Sky
- Absorbs Yellow Sodium-Vapor Light
- 1.25x Filter Factor, +0.3 Stop
- Optical Glass Construction
The NanoPro MC Clear-Night Filter from Haida is designed to reduce the appearance of light pollution in images or video that include the night sky, and to minimize illumination from artificial light sources. This effect can be obtained when the filter is used on a film camera system with daylight film installed, or on a digital camera system with the daylight white balance setting selected.
Light pollution occurs in areas of the night sky that are above or near concentrated and intense sources of artificial light, such as cities. These sources can include streetlamps, exterior and interior lamps for commercial or residential buildings, sports and entertainment venue lighting, and brightly lit advertisements such as billboards. Together, they can result in a type of light pollution known as skyglow, where individual stars, the Milky Way, and other astronomical features in the night sky are obscured. Additionally, artificial lights clustered together can become difficult to discern individually. Light pollution from these "cluttered" sources can become a source of distraction within an image, and can resemble overexposed areas of glare.
The Haida 82mm NanoPro MC Clear-Night Filter can improve the results of nighttime images by absorbing the yellow light from sodium-vapor lamps, a common light source within urban areas. By preventing the dominant wavelengths of light associated with the color of those lamps from being recorded, the filter enhances visibility of astronomical objects. It ensures that, in the places where they do appear, artificial light sources are more clearly defined, with less glare and improved contrast.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes 10 layers of anti-reflection coatings, which also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help keep it clean for a longer period of time. The Nano coating associated with the 82mm MC Clear-Night Filter provides an additional layer that results in an improved beading effect when the surface comes in contact with water or oil, allowing for more efficient cleaning.
An aluminum alloy ring ensures durability while allowing the 82mm NanoPro MC Clear-Night Filter to remain lightweight. A plastic case is included for storage and transport.
- Reduces the appearance of light pollution in images or video that include the night sky, and minimizes illumination from artificial light sources
- For cameras with daylight film installed, or digital camera systems with the daylight white balance setting selected
- Absorbs the yellow light from sodium-vapor lamps, a common light source within urban areas
- Enhances the visibility of astronomical objects
- Increases definition and contrast of artificial light sources while minimizing glare
- 1.25x filter factor reduces exposure by 0.3 stops
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity
- Aluminum alloy filter ring for durability and light weight
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport
|Name||Haida NanoPro MC Clear-Night Filter / 82mm|
|Dimensions||4.4 x 4.4 x 0.8" (package)|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy + Optical Glass|
|Filter Type||Clear Night|
|Manufacturer||Haida, Nnigbo, Zhejiang, China|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
-1 x Haida NanoPro MC Clear-Night Filter / 82mm
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account