Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
BreakThrough X2 UV Filter - 58mm
The Breakthrough Photography X2 UV Filter is a general use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter.
- Clear Protective Filter
- Multi-Resistant Coating
- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
The Breakthrough Photography 58mm X2 UV Filter is a general use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections while providing 98.9% light transmission, each glass surface includes four layers of anti-reflection coating. This Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) also offers greater protection to the filter substrate and helps it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. The Nano coating associated with X2 UV filters provides an additional fifth layer over the front MRC, resulting in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
This Breakthrough Photography UV filter is constructed from Asahi glass for increased optical clarity as well as color fidelity and features a thin filter ring to minimize the potential for vignetting. It is also weather-sealed and useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Such filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your front lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Multicoated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while providing 98.9% light transmission.
- Nano coating provides an improved beading effect with water for more efficient cleaning.
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast.
- Weather-sealed general protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- 3.5mm, thin filter ring helps to prevent vignetting.
- 58mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Side knurlings to provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing it from a lens.
- Constructed from Asahi glass for optical clarity.
- 5.9 x 5.9" microfiber cleaning cloth included for filter maintenance.
|Name||BreakThrough X2 UV Filter - 58mm|
|Activity||Photography, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Landscape Photography|
|Dimensions||4.0 x 3.9 x 1.1" (package)|
|Material||Machined Brass and Optical Grade Glass|
|Manufacturer||BreakThrough, San Francisco, USA|
|Warranty||25 Years Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Filter Type||UV (Ultra Voilet)|
|Filter Factor||1x (0 Stops)|
|In the Box||
-1 x BreakThrough X2-UV 58mm.
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.