Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Zoom H5 Handy Recorder
Ideal for documentaries, podcasting, audio for video, and professional sound design, the Zoom H5 portable handheld recorder lets you quickly record up to four input signals regardless of your audio experience.
- Live/Location Recording & Podcasting
- Swappable Stereo Mic, Built-In Speaker
- Dual XLR-1/4" Mic/Line Inputs
- Fast, User-Friendly Operability
Ideal for documentaries, podcasting, audio for video, and professional sound design, the Zoom H5 portable handheld recorder lets you quickly record up to four input signals regardless of your audio experience. With a swappable stereo microphone capsule, versatile 2-channel inputs, and up to 4-track recording, the H5 is both user-friendly and easily expandable.Like other H-Series Handy recorders such as the H4n Pro and H6, you can hold it in your hand, attach it to a mic stand or tripod, or mount it to a camera (shoe mount available separately); the H5 packs an impressive array of features into a rugged, rubberized body that's more than ready to meet the varied demands of musicians, videographers, sound designers, content creators, and news shooters.
From the plentiful battery life to the powerful audio processing functions, the H5 is well equipped to handle anything from tracking live performances and podcasts to recording interviews, dialogue, and sound effects. It can supply phantom or plug-in power for condenser mics, or accept direct connections from synths, keyboards, drum machines, or +4 dB line-level mixers. No matter the source, selectable auto-recording and pre-recording ensure that you'll never miss the start of a take, and stereo safety track recording provides duplicate tracks at a lower level to avoid distortion.
Fast, User-Friendly Operability
Instant Access to Gain Adjustments
Interchangeable Stereo Microphone Capsule
Supports Interchangeable Zoom Mic Capsules
2-Channel Microphone/Line Inputs
If you happen to setup external microphones in a mid-side configuration, the integrated MS decoder allows adjustment to the perceived width of the stereo image, which is beneficial for sound design, broadcasting, or general stereo-to-mono compatibility.
Record up to 4 Channels Live or Overdub Layers
SD Card Recording and Audio Interface Functionality
Alternatively, use the H5 as a 4-in/2-out USB 2.0 audio interface at up to 24-bit / 48 kHz. For audio interface operation with an iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required and available separately), select USB Stereo mode, which offers two channels in and out at up to 16-bit / 48 kHz. The USB port also enables fast file transfer and firmware updates.
3.5mm Outputs for Simultaneous Hookup to a Camera and Headphones
Powered via AA Batteries or AC Adapter
Rugged and Portable, Handheld or Mounted
Signal Processing Adds Sonic Polish
There's an onboard metronome and tuner, and you can loop playback and adjust pitch and speed independently, making the H5 an ideal tool for phrase training.
Special Recording Functions
Backup record enables the H5 to automatically record a duplicate set of stereo tracks with 12 dB less input gain. Even if your original track is distorted, chances are the backup version will be fine!
Supports External Remote Control
Includes Audio Software
|Name||Zoom H5 Handy Recorder|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warran|
|Manufacturer||Zoom North America 2040 Express Drive South S 500 Hauppauge, NY 11788|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Dimensions||9.25 x 6.6 x 3.4"(BOX)|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.