Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Wimberley F-2 Macro Bracket
The Wimberly F-2 Macro Bracket consists of the M-1 and M-4 double ball and socket links that lock positively and offer a great range of flash positions as well as creating an extremely adjustable macro bracket for both collared and non-collared lenses.
- Versatile Flash Bracket
- Includes M1 and M4 Modules
- Easily Stored in a Small Space
The Wimberly F-2 Macro Bracket consists of the M-1 and M-4 double ball and socket links that lock positively and offer a great range of flash positions as well as creating an extremely adjustable macro bracket for both collared and non-collared lenses. It's perfect for the minimalist to use with everything from a squat 50mm macro lens to a 600mm super-telephoto.
|Name||Wimberley F-2 Macro Bracket|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 6.5 x 2" (Box)|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Manufacturer||Wimberley | Professional Photo Gears|
|In the Box||
-1 x Wimberley F-2 Macro Flash Bracket
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.