Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Syrp Genie Mini II Panning Motion Control System
The Genie Mini II is an extremely easy-to-use, portable device to create smooth panning motion time-lapse or video. Going beyond the basics, the Genie Mini II is highly versatile and packed with many other powerful features including: Keyframe motion control, 360° Panorama mode, Product Turntable automation and Pan and Tilt motion when combined with a second Genie Mini II.
- Wide Camera Compatibility
- Max Speed: 360° in 33 Seconds
- HDR and Astro Time-Lapse Modes
- Time-Lapse & Smooth Real-Time Motion
Compact enough to fit into a small carry bag or even your coat pocket; the Syrp Genie Mini II is a portable and easy-to-use device for creating smooth panning motion time-lapses or real-time video. The Genie Mini II expands on its predecessor's features with the addition of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 support, longer video recording battery life, a faster USB Type-C connection, and 360/VR panorama support.
The Genie Mini II is designed to sit between your camera and tripod and has an internal motor that enables 360° panning motion with cameras weighing up to 8.8 pounds. Control and setup is done wirelessly using a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection and Syrp's Genie 2 App for iOS and Android devices. To accommodate experienced and beginning time-lapse shooters, the Genie 2 app provides a useful set of presets, so you can start shooting right away. Advanced users will appreciate the faster Bluetooth 4.2 connection to take advantage of more complex, custom motion control settings and multi-row panoramas to create 360/VR images.
A lithium-ion battery provides approximately 15 hours of time-lapse and six hours of smooth, continuous video panning on a single charge. A USB Type-C cable is included for recharging the battery.
Note: An optional Link Cable is required for connecting your camera to the Genie Mini for time-lapse recording.
- Multi-row panorama mode enables shooting "gigapixel" panoramic and 360/VR images
- Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi support
- Lithium-ion battery provides 15 hours of time-lapse and 6 hours of smooth continuous panning
- USB Type-C charging cable
- Syrp Genie 2 app support
- Advanced keyframing mode: Program complex moves using the App "keyframe editor" to control each axis's path and its speed independently and precisely
- App camera control mode
- Auto-exposure support
- Time-lapse compiler support
- Supports both incremental time-lapse motion as well as smooth, continuous panning motion
- Max speed: 360° in 33 seconds
- Turntable mode enables using the Genie Mini for product photography for both stills and video
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity for wireless setup and control using the Syrp Genie 2 app for iOS and Android devices
- App presets to help you get started with your time-lapses
- Shoot Astro time-lapse using the move-shoot-move function
- Ease in/out feature lets you ramp your movement at the beginning and end of your time-lapse or video move
- 1/4"-20 camera mounting screw with 3/8"-16 adapter included
- 3/8"-16 tripod mounting thread
- Can be combined with the Syrp Genie Mini for 2-axis motion control, the Product Turntable for interactive 360° images of objects, or the Genie II Linear for 3-axis motion control (using an optional sync cable to connect the systems)
The Genie Mini is compatible with hundreds of different cameras including DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras using separately available link cables. The link cable connects your camera to the Genie Mini's 2.5mm camera control port. Supported camera brands include Sony, Minolta, Olympus, Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Kodak, and Leica. Contact the manufacturer for any specific camera support inquiries.
|Name||Syrp Genie Mini II Panning Motion Control System|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Payload Capacity||4 Kg|
|Dimensions||4.2 x 4.2 x 3.3" (Box)|
|Manufacturer||Syrp Limited, 30 Crummer Road, Ponsonby, Auckland 1021, NZ|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
-1 x Syrp Genie Mini II Panning Motion Control System
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.