Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Sunwayfoto DPG-70 Universal Quick Release Plate
The Sunwayfoto DPG-70 Universal Quick Release Plate is made from solid aluminum and is compatible with Arca-Swiss mounts.
- Machined from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- For Cameras with Battery Grip
- Anodized Finish
- Convex Edge Design Prevents Slipping
The Sunwayfoto DPG-70 Universal Quick Release Plate is made from solid aluminum and is compatible with Arca-Swiss mounts. It's been especially designed for use with cameras with a battery grip, such as the Nikon D3 or Canon 1D. The smooth convex edge design helps prevent any shifting. A deep screw mounting hole and longer screw provide more security and adjustability of the camera or lens. The plate is 3.15" (80mm) long and 2.75" (70mm) wide. The groove length is 1.69" (43mm).
|Name||Sunwayfoto DPG-70 Universal Quick Release Plate|
|Activity||Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Street Photography|
|Categories Selection||QR Plate|
|Dimensions||5.45 x 4.6 x 1.05"(Box Dimensions)|
|Manufacturer||Sunwayfoto, Shenzhen, China|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.