Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Sunwayfoto DDC-60LR Lever-Release Clamp
Sunwayfoto DDC-60LR Lever-Release Clamp allows a very quick camera release using a lever instead of the traditional slower screw release. It’s CNC machined from light weight aircraft-grade aluminum, stain anodized surface finish for better abrasion and corrosion resistant. Compatible with all Arca-Swiss style plates.
- Quick release lever
- Offset bubble level
- Stainless steel pole for adjusting the clamp’s width
- Safety stop relief grooves for protecting your camera from accident drop
|Sunwayfoto DDC-60LR Lever-Release Clamp
|Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography
|60 x 85 x 15mm
|Black Anodized Aluminum Alloy
|Sunwayfoto, Shenzhen, China
|1 Year Limited Warranty
|Country of Manufacture
|In the Box
1x - Sunwayfoto DDC-60LR Lever-Release Clamp
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.