Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SmallRig 3060 Counterweight for DJI OM 4 / OM 3 (3pcs)
Get your camera perfectly balanced on your DJI OM 4 or OM 3 gimbal stabilizer when using a heavy camera, lens, or smartphone with help from the 20Gram Counterweight three-pack from SmallRig.
- Works with DJI OM 4 and OM 3
- Stackable via M3 Screw and Thread
- Knurled Sides, Made from Stainless Steel
- 20gms Counterweights to Balance the Gimbal
SmallRig Counterweight for DJI Osmo Mobile 3/4 Smartphone Gimbal (20gx3) 3060 is designed to balance your smartphone by adding counterweights to the gimbal, especially when using an external wide-angle lens or a case that makes your phone heavier. The counterweights screw into the DJI OM4 gimbal with an M3 screw and feature an M3 thread on the bottom which can be stacked up based on your needs. The surface features lines to increase friction for easy installation and detachment.
|Name||SmallRig 3060 Counterweight for DJI OM 4 / OM 3 (3pcs)|
|Categories Selection||Counter Weight|
|Dimensions||22.5 x 11 x 11 mm(Box Dimensions)|
|Manufacturer||SmallRig, Yazhou Industrial Park, Bantian, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
-3 x SmallRig Counterweight for DJI
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.