Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SmallRig 3021 Ultra-Slim 4K HDMI Adapter (D to A) Cable
Use an HDMI Type A cable with your camera cage or rig with this Ultra-Slim Female HDMI Type A to Male Micro-HDMI Type D Adapter Cable from SmallRig.
- Female HDMI Type A on One End
- Male Micro-HDMI Type D on Other End
- 2 x 1/4"-20 Threads on Female End
- Ultra-Slim Cable for up to 4K60 Video
Use an HDMI Type A cable with your camera cage or rig with this Ultra-Slim Female HDMI Type A to Male Micro-HDMI Type D Adapter Cable from SmallRig. The adapter cable features a female HDMI Type A connector on one end and a male Micro-HDMI Type D connector on the other end to fit a variety of cameras.
The female end of the adapter cable features two 1/4"-20 threads to attach to a cage, bracket, or rig, and the threads measure 0.35" apart from center-to-center. Two screws are included to mount the adapter onto your rig. This flexible, ultra-slim PVC cable measures only 0.1" in diameter and measures 5.6" in length. Read more below about compatibility options.
|Name||SmallRig 3021 Ultra-Slim 4K HDMI Adapter (D to A) Cable|
|Dimensions||141.1 x 33.2 x 11.8 mm(Box)|
|Manufacturer||SmallRig, Yazhou Industrial Park, Bantian, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.