Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SmallRig 1995 15mm Rod Clamp
The 15mm Rod Clamp from SmallRig is equipped with two counterbore holes and a 1/4"-20 threaded hole. It can attach to the SmallRig Camera Stabilizer Handles via two M4 screws and attach the Microphone Support to a 15mm rod.
- Two Counterbore Holes
- 1/4"-20 Thread
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
The 15mm Rod Clamp from SmallRig is equipped with two counterbore holes and a 1/4"-20 threaded hole. It can attach to the SmallRig Camera Stabilizer Handles via two M4 screws and attach the Microphone Support to a 15mm rod. Furthermore, the clamp works with the SmallRig Single RailBlock and Mini Mounting Plate. The 1/4"-20 threaded hole can attach to the 15mm Micro Rods for rotating a mounted monitor in different directions.
|Name||SmallRig 1995 15mm Rod Clamp|
|Dimensions||2.6 x 2 x 1.65"(Box Dimensions)|
|Manufacturer||SmallRig, Yazhou Industrial Park, Bantian, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.