Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SmallRig 1954B Sony VCT-14 Shoulder Plate
Use the Sony-Style VCT-14 Shoulder Plate from SmallRig to quickly switch between handholding your video camera and mounting it on a VCT-14 tripod adapter plate.
- VCT-14 Wedge with Shoulder Pad
- Front & Back 15mm Rod Support
- Manfrotto 501 Compatible QR Plate
- ARRI M6-Standard Handgrip Rosettes
Use the Sony-Style VCT-14 Shoulder Plate from SmallRig to quickly switch between handholding your video camera and mounting it on a VCT-14 tripod adapter plate. The shoulder plate incorporates a Manfrotto 501-style quick release plate, enabling you to easily balance your rig and to detach your camera from the shoulder plate when desired.
VCT-14 Shoulder Plate features include front and back 15mm LWS rod support, ARRI M6-standard handgrip rosettes, and multiple 1/4"-20 accessory threads. The 15mm LWS rod support has 0.9" of vertical adjustment for compatibility with a greater range of lens accessories.
|Name||SmallRig 1954B Sony VCT-14 Shoulder Plate|
|Dimensions||9.3 x 6.5 x 5.4"Box Dimensions|
|Manufacturer||SmallRig, Yazhou Industrial Park, Bantian, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
-1x SmallRig Sony VCT-14 Shoulder Plate
-1x Manfrotto-Style 501 Quick Release Plate
-1x 1/4"-20 Allen Wrench
-1x M4 Allen Wrench
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.