Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SmallRig 1134 Quick Release NATO Rail of 10cm
This 10cm SmallRig Quick Release NATO Rail fits on your camera cage or to a cheese plate for securing NATO-compatible accessories such as handles, clamps, and articulating arms.
- Compatible with NATO Accessories
- Spring-Loaded Pin at Both Ends
- Hollowed Center for Lighter Weight.
- Secured by 2 Standard 1/4” Screws.
This 10cm SmallRig Quick Release NATO Rail fits on your camera cage or to a cheese plate for securing NATO-compatible accessories such as handles, clamps, and articulating arms. Accessories can slide along the length of the rail, and when it's time to pack up, disengage one of the spring-loaded pins at either end of the rail and slide your accessories off. 1/4"-20 mounting screws are included, as is a hex wrench for installing the rail.
|Name||SmallRig 1134 Quick Release NATO Rail of 10cm|
|Categories Selection||NATO Rail & Clamp|
|Dimensions||100 x 21 x 13mm|
|Manufacturer||SmallRig, Yazhou Industrial Park, Bantian, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
-1 x NATO Rail (10cm)
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.