Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SmallRig 1027 Thread Adapter with female 3/8" to male 1/4" thread (2 pcs)
The SmallRig Thread Adapter with Female 3/8" to Male 1/4" thread is made of brass and comes with female 3/8" to male 1/4" thread.
- Made of Brass
- 2 pcs bundle
- 20 x 16mm each
- Comes with female 3/8" to Male 1/4" thread
SmallRig 1565 is a Ratchet Wingnut with M5 (5mm) thread, the length of screw is 18mm. It is compatible with railblock 1266 and railblock 1406. It is spring loaded, and can be pulled out and turned to a more user friendly position after being tightened.
|Name||SmallRig 1027 Thread Adapter with female 3/8" to male 1/4" thread (2 pcs)|
|Compatibility||M5 threaded hole|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||20 x 16mm|
|Manufacturer||SmallRig, Yazhou Industrial Park, Bantian, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- 2x SmallRig 1027 Thread Adapter with female 3/8" to male 1/4" thread
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.