Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Sirui L-20S 2-Way Pan Tilt Head
The L-20S 2-Way Pan/Tilt Head from Sirui is designed for use on a monopod, although it can be used on a tripod or any other support with a 3/8"-16 threaded stud.
- Load Capacity: 25 kg
- Quick Release Plate Included
- Separate Pan and Tilt Locks
- 360° Panning, +/-90° Tilt
The L-20S 2-Way Pan/Tilt Head from Sirui is designed for use on a monopod, although it can be used on a tripod or any other support with a 3/8"-16 threaded stud. The head can hold up to 55.1 lb, allowing it to be used with heavier telephoto lenses. Separate locks control the +/-90° front-to-back tilt and the 360° panning.
To quickly attach your camera to the head, an Arca-type compatible quick release plate is included with a safety lock on the clamp to prevent it from accidentally falling out. Bull's eye and tubular bubble levels help ensure straight horizons, while numbered scales aid with repeatable pans and tilts. A case is included to protect the head when it is not in use.
|Name||Sirui L-20S 2-Way Pan Tilt Head|
|Dimensions||5.6 x 4.8 x 3.0" (package)|
|Material||Steel & Aviation Grade Aluminum Alloy 7075-T6|
|Manufacturer||Guangdong Sirui Optical Co. Ltd., Zhongshan, China|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- 1x Sirui L-20S 2-Way Pan/Tilt Head
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account