Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Sirui K-40x Ball Head
The Sirui K-40X Ball Head is an extremely sturdy head with control knobs for pan, tilt, and tension, plus an Arca-style clamp for the included quick-release plate. The pan, tilt, and quick-release knobs are all separate, while the tension knob is integrated into the ball-locking (tilt) knob.
- Knobs for Pan, Tilt & Tension
- 35kg Load Capacity
- QR Plate with Anti-Twist Rubber Mat
- Arca-Style Clamp for Quick Release
The Sirui K-40X Ball Head is an extremely sturdy head with control knobs for pan, tilt, and tension, plus an Arca-style clamp for the included quick-release plate. The pan, tilt, and quick-release knobs are all separate, while the tension knob is integrated into the ball-locking (tilt) knob. The head tilts 90° for portrait orientation. There's also a video pin on the plate to keep camcorders from twisting.
The interior ball locking of the K-40X head has a sphere tolerance of 0.01mm, and it's equipped with an orientation-memory locking dial. This helps yield a high load capacity of 77 lb. The quick-release clamp features a secondary release button that prevents any inadvertent disengagement of the camera/plate from the clamp, thereby adding to the head's overall security and stability. The Arca-style platform conforms to standard sizes, so you can use compatible plates from other manufacturers.
The three control knobs allow a photographer to exercise extremely fine control over the orientation of the camera, whether it's a DSLR, 35mm, medium-format camera, or even a camcorder. Pan, for instance, can be adjusted while the tilt stays locked, enabling precise movement that's measurable – there are degree markers at the panning base for panoramic photography.
The K-40X is CNC-machined from an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and anodized with an oxidation treatment that ensures a durable, high-quality finish.
- Arca-style quick-release clamp with secondary safety lock
- Two bubble levels (horizontal and vertical) on the quick-release platform ensure that your framing hews to the horizon in either portrait or landscape orientation
- The friction-control knob, integrated into the ball-locking knob, allows the operator to adjust the resistance of the ball's movement
- Quick-release plate is aluminum alloy with a rubberized surface
- Stainless steel camera screw
|Name||Sirui K-40x Ball Head|
|Dimensions||6.0 x 4.9 x 3.8" (package)|
|Material||Steel & Aviation Grade Aluminum Alloy 7075-T6|
|Manufacturer||Guangdong Sirui Optical Co. Ltd., Zhongshan, China|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- 1x Sirui K-40x Ball Head
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.