Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Saramonic SR-M3 Mini Directional Condenser Microphone
The SR-M3 Mini Directional Condenser Microphone with Integrated Shockmount from Saramonic is a supercardioid, miniature shotgun microphone with a frequency range of 75 Hz to 18 kHz.
- For DSLR Cameras and Camcorders
- Low-Cut Filter
- 1/8" Headphone Output
- +10 dB Audio Gain Switch
The SR-M3 Mini Directional Condenser Microphone with Integrated Shockmount from Saramonic is a supercardioid, miniature shotgun microphone with a frequency range of 75 Hz to 18 kHz. Featuring a 1/8" headphone jack and a +10 dB audio gain switch, the SR-M3 microphone can be used to capture audio for camcorders, DSLRs, and other recording devices in video, audio, and speech applications.
The integrated shockmount prevents vibrations from being transferred to the microphone and the built-in, low-cut filter switch eliminates low-frequency rumble from being picked up by the mic. This microphone is powered by a single AAA battery, and it includes a foam windscreen, an integrated shoe mount and a permanently attached cable with a 1/8" TRS jack..
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
In order to use this microphone, you will require an audio recording device, smartphone or a camera with 3.5mm audio TSR port.