Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card - (170 MB/s*)
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s.
- 64GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / V30 / U3 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 170 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 90 MB/s
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
- Transfer Speeds up to 170 MB/s
- Once the shots are taken, your work is only half done. Accelerating your workflow means you can carve out more time to take your creativity to the next level.
- Record 4K UHD Video
- Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC card delivers the performance to capture uninterrupted 4K UHD video.
- Sequential Burst Mode Shots
- Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30), the SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots.
- Durability You Can Count On
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions, the SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F.
- Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
- Includes an offer for RescuePRO Deluxe 2-year data recovery software, which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted. Registration is required.
|Name||SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card - (170 MB/s*)|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||5.0 x 4.0 x 0.6"|
|Manufacturer||SanDisk International Lt., Ireland|
|Warranty||5 Years Limited Warranty (requires online registration)|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- 1x SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card.
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.