Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
PolarPro Brass Step-Up Ring 62-82mm
A Step-Up Ring expands the compatibility range for your filters to fit smaller diameter camera lenses. Featuring a deep knurled, CNC machined brass frame for easy mounting and durability, plus an electroplated matte black finish to block unwanted reflections.
- Aggressively Knurled Edges
- Knurled Sides for Firmer Grip
- Use 82mm Filters on 62mm Lens
- Matte Black Electroplated Surface
The 62-82mm PolarPro Brass Step-Up Ring allows you to use 82mm threaded filters on lenses with 62mm filter threads. It has knurled sides to provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing it from a lens. This step-up ring features brass construction to prevent binding and jamming, and a matte black finish to minimize reflections.
|Name||PolarPro Brass Step-Up Ring 62-82mm|
|Categories Selection||Step-Up Ring|
|Filter Type||Step-Up Rings|
|Step Size||62-82 mm|
|Dimensions||4.75 x 4.7 x 1.1" (Box)|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
-1 x PolarPro Brass Step-Up Ring 62-82mm
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.