Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
PeakDesign Pro Plate
Everything you could possibly want in one quick-release plate. PROplate works in ARCA-type tripod heads, and can also be configured to fit in both ARCA and most Manfrotto® RC2 tripod heads.
- Slides into Capture in 4 directions.
- Contains 4 loops for Peak Design Anchors.
- Machined/anodized aluminum construction.
Out of the box PROplate works with nearly all ARCA-type tripod heads. If you desire Manfrotto RC2 compatibility, simply install two adapters (adapters and installation tool included) and PROplate will be both ARCA and Manfrotto RC2 compatible.
PROplate fits into Capture in 4 directions and is backwards compatible with any Capture unit ever built. When the RC2 adapters are installed PROplate fits into Capture in 2 directions.
The plate is made of anodized, CNC-machined aluminum. It’s weatherproof, resistant to scratches, and the smooth finish glides in and out of Capture effortlessly.
Features a connection screw with a 4mm hex drive, as well as a coin drive, meaning you'll always be able to securely tighten or easily remove PROplate.
The bright red injection molded pad will prevent the plate from twisting when connected to your camera, and gives the plate a sleek, unique look.
Contains 4 loops specifically designed for attaching Peak Design Anchors, meaning you can use PROplate (and Capture) with any/all of our quick-connecting camera straps.
|Name||PeakDesign Pro Plate|
|Categories Selection||Camera Plate|
|Dimensions||2.1 in (5.2cm) x 1.5 in (3.81 cm) x 0.4 in (1.04 cm)|
|Material||Machined & Anodized Aluminum|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
PeakDesign Pro Plate - 1 no
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.