Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Peak Design Micro Plate
Micro Plate is made for slim-body camera users that require a quick-release plate with a very small footprint to avoid obstruction of the lens or battery compartment. ARCA-type tripod compatible, slides into Capture® in 2 directions and has 1 loop for hand straps or Peak Design Anchors. Machined/anodized construction.
- Small footprint for small cameras.
- Fits into Capture in 2 directions.
- Backward compatible with all Capture units.
- Professional quality materials & construction.
- Features a D-ring connection screw with a 4mm hex drive.
- Heavy-duty loop connects to hand straps / Micro Anchors.
Certain compact-mirrorless and slim-body cameras have lens barrels that can extend below the bottom of the camera body, battery compartments very close to the tripod mount or very slim bodies with not enough gripping space for a standard quick-release plate. Micro Plate lets you use these smaller cameras more easily with Capture.
Note: Many compact-mirrorless and point-and-shoot cameras will work just fine with our other quick-release plates and do not require a Micro Plate. Based on the experiences of our customers, we specifically recommend Micro Plate for the following brands & models: Sony NEX series cameras, Nikon 1 series cameras, Canon EOS M, Olympus PENs, and in general any camera with a body slimmer than 25mm.
The Micro Pplate™ fits into nearly any ARCA®-type tripod head in 2 directions.
Slides into Capture® in 2 directions, and is compatible with any Capture® unit ever built. Professional quality materials & construction - the plate is made of anodized, CNC-machined aluminum. It’s weatherproof, resistant to scratches, and the smooth finish glides in and out of Capture® effortlessly.
All of our Pro Plates™ feature a D-ring connection screw with a 4mm hex drive. The hex drive enables secure connection and the D-ring lets you attach the plate to a sling-style strap.
The bright red injection molded pad will prevent the plate from twisting when connected to your camera, and gives the plate a sleek, unique look.
Micro Plate™ has 1 heavy-duty loop for connecting to hand straps or Peak Design Micro Anchors™.
|Name||Peak Design Micro Plate|
|Categories Selection||Camera Clips & Accessories|
|Dimensions||1.7 in (4.3 cm) x 1.2 in (2.9 cm) x 0.6 in (1.5 cm)|
|Material||Machined & Anodized Aluminum|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
PeakDesign Micro Plate - 1 no.
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.