Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
MIOPS Trigger Cable - Nikon Fujifilm Cameras - (F1)
Connect your MIOPS Trigger to a Fujifilm camera with this Trigger Cable from MIOPS.
- Connects MIOPS Trigger Directly to Camera
- Specially designed for Fujifilm Cameras
- Made from high quality polymers; rugged construction
- Auto coiling design for auto cable length management
Fujifilm: X30, X-A1, X-A2, X-E2, X-M1, XQ1, XQ2, X-T1, XT2, FinePix S1, X100T, X100F, XT20
|Name||MIOPS Trigger Cable - Nikon Fujifilm Cameras - (F1)|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||3.3 x 1.6 x 0.6" (package)|
|Manufacturer||Eron Elektronik Bilgisayar ve Yazilim San. Tic. Ltd.|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Turkey|
|In the Box||
- 1x MIOPS Trigger Cable for Fujifilm Cameras
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.
This product requires a compatible camera, trigger and a smartphone for use.