Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Manfrotto MS0490A Nanopole Stand + Detachable Pole
The MS0490A Nanopole Stand from Manfrotto is a 6 feet stand with a removable riser section that can be used as a boom. The stand supports 1.5kg and thanks to its reverse folding legs, breaks down to just 19.3" for packing.
- 6 feet stand
- Supports 1.5 kgs
- Reverse foldable legs
- Packs down to under 20"
- Detachable column can be used as a boom for versatility
- Additional stability with hook for sandbag and levelling leg
- 16mm male top stud with 3/8” or 1/4” thread attachments
The MS0490A Nanopole Stand from Manfrotto is a 6' stand with a removable riser section that can be used as a boom. The stand supports 3.3 lb and thanks to its reverse folding legs, breaks down to just 19.3" for packing.
Versatile, dependable, and light-weight, the Nanopole Stand is the ideal solution for photographers on-the-go. Extremely portable and incredibly strong, it is suitable for a wide range of uses and gets the job done with ease.
Don't let you equipment bog you down! Weighing a mere 1kg, it can support a payload of up to 1.5 kg securely. Suitable with a variety of attachments, it will keep you gear save without compromise, so you can get right to work. The Nanopole Stand was designed for stability, making it a great choice for a variety of shooting environments. Featuring an additional hook for attaching a sandbag, along with a levelling leg for use on uneven surfaces, it can quickly be adapted to suit you needs.
The central column of the Nanopole Stand is fully detachable, allowing you to also use it as a handheld boom. For quick setup, simply press the branded button to detach the pole in one click. This innovative features makes this stand a two-in-one product, and a clever choice for busy professionals.
Suited for studio use or location shooting, the Nanopole Stand will help you get more from you practice. Designed in Italy with the highest standards of quality, it is built to last and be used time and time again.
|Name||Manfrotto MS0490A Nanopole Stand + Detachable Pole|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Color||Black + Red|
|Dimensions||19.9 x 3.4 x 3.4" (package)|
|Payload Capacity||3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg|
|Rail Diameter||13, 16, 19, 22, 25 mm|
|Manufacturer||Lino Manfrotto + Co., S.p.A. Cassola, Italy|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
- Weight: 1070 g
|In the Box||
1x Manfrotto MS0490A Nanopole Stand with detachable column
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.