Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Manfrotto 175 Spring Clamp
The Manfrotto 175 Spring Clamp is a handy multi-purpose clamp that is handy to keep around in the studio. It can be used to hold gobos, flats, or reflectors with complete security
- Multipurpose Spring Clamp
- Clamp range: 0.2" to 1.6" (5-40mm)
- Includes a 5/8" male stud, and 5/8" female socket
- Useful for Gobos, flats, reflectors
|Name||Manfrotto 175 Spring Clamp|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||7.3 x 4.9 x 3.3" (package)|
|Manufacturer||Lino Manfrotto + Co., S.p.A. Cassola, Italy|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
|In the Box||
- 1x Manfrotto 175 Spring Clamp
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.