Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Made from an elastic silicone rubber, the MagGrip from MagMod stretches over the head of most on-camera flash units and provides two neodymium rare-earth magnets for quickly mounting a variety of accessories from the MagMod flash modifier system. The rubber offers a secure, tight grip on the flash head and is durable.
- For MagMod Flash Modifier System
- Fits Most On-Camera Flashes
- Stretches for Secure Grip to Flash Head
- Neodymium Rare-Earth Magnetic Mount
- Silicone Rubber Material
Made from an elastic silicone rubber, the MagGrip from MagMod stretches over the head of most on-camera flash units and provides two neodymium rare-earth magnets for quickly mounting a variety of accessories from the MagMod flash modifier system. The rubber offers a secure, tight grip on the flash head and is durable. Also, the flash head should be about 2.5" wide for the modifiers to be able to properly attach to the flash head.
The revolutionary MagGrip is designed to provide a quicker, easier, and stronger attachment method for speedlite flash modifiers by eliminating the need for noisy velcro, sticky adhesives, and bulky straps through the magical powers of magnetism to attach our MagGrid and MagGel flash modifiers.
Two small, yet very powerful rare-earth magnets make a strong, instantaneous, quiet, secure, and invisible connection between MagMod lighting modifiers, each and every time.
The MagGrip is molded from a single piece of silicone rubber, which means no more pieces to lose and no more velcro nonsense. The elasticity of silicone rubber will never fade or weaken after time, and is incredibly resilient against breaking and tearing, as well as heat, chemical and idiot proof.
When mounted using MagGrip
- Godox: AD200, V860, V860II, TT685
- Canon: 380EX, 420EX, 430EX, 430EX II, 540EZ, 550EX, 580EX, 580EX II, 600EX-RT
- Nikon: SB-24, SB-25, SB-26, SB-28(DX) SB-50DX, SB-80DX, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
- Sony: HVL-F60M, HVL-F58AM, HVL-F56AM
- Godox: AD200, V860, V860II, TT685
- Olympus: FL-50R, FL-600R
- Yongnuo: YN560, YN560-II, YN560-III, YN568EX-II, YN565EX, YN600RT-EX
- Neewer: TT560, NW680/TT680
- Bolt: VX-710, VX-760, VS-510, VS-560
- Bower: SFD680C, SFD728, SFD885, SFD926, SFD970
- Pentax: AF540FGZ, AF540FGZ II, AF360FGZ
- Sigma: EF-610
- Metz: 44 AF-1, 52 AF-1, 52 AF-2, 58 AF-1, 58 AF-2
- Vivitar: DF-286, DF-293, DF-383, DF-483, DF-583, 385HV
- Phottix: Mitros, Mitros+
- Other similarly sized speedlite flash units
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 2.1 x 1.7" (8.9 x 5.4 x 4.3 cm)|
|Material||Silicone Elastic Rubber, Neodymium Magnets|
|Manufacturer||MagnetMod LLC, USA|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- MagGrip - 1 no.
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.