Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
LEE Filters SW150 81A Color Conversion Filter - 150x150mm
The 150 x 150mm SW150 81A Filter from LEE Filters is compatible with a LEE Filters SW150-series filter holder. It is uniform in color and with a mired shift value of +18, can be applied to purposely create a warm cast over an entire image.
- For SW150-Series Filter Holder
- 1.25x Filter Factor, 0.3 Stop
- 3400K Color Temperature to 3200K
- Corrects 3400K Light for Tungsten B Film
The 150 x 150mm SW150 81A Filter from LEE Filters is compatible with a LEE Filters SW150-series filter holder. It is uniform in color and with a mired shift value of +18, can be applied to purposely create a warm cast over an entire image. This effect can be obtained under daylight when this filter is used on a film camera system with daylight film installed, or on a digital camera system with its daylight white balance setting selected. The LEE Filters 150 x 150mm SW150 81A Filter is also useful for balancing light sources with a color temperature of 3400K for type B tungsten film, which is designed to accurately reproduce colors under 3200K light sources.
This filter is non-coated and is constructed from optical-quality resin for clarity as well as color fidelity. When used, the LEE Filters 150 x 150mm SW150 81A Filter's 0.1 density darkens the entire image by 0.3 stops. This reduction in exposure can be compensated for by adjusting the aperture setting of the lens it is placed on, or the shutter speed of the camera being used.
The greater the difference between the color temperatures they are designed to correct for over 3200K, light balancing filters for type B tungsten film are considered to be progressively stronger in their effect when used to add warmth to a daylight image.
|Name||LEE Filters SW150 81A Color Conversion Filter - 150x150mm|
|Activity||Photography, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||4.2 x 4.2 x 0.1" (package)|
|Material||High Grade Resin and Optical Polymers|
|Manufacturer||Lee Filters, Andover, UK|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|In the Box||
1x LEE Filters SW150 81A - 150x150mm
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.