Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
LEE Filters ProGlass IRND Filter - 100x100mm / 3.0 ND / 10 Stop
The 100 x 100mm ProGlass IRND 3.0 Filter from LEE Filters is an ND filter with a 1,000x filter factor that provides a 10-stop exposure reduction. Its 3.0 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required.
- For Lee Filters 100mm System Holder
- 1,000x Filter Factor, 10-Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
The 100 x 100mm ProGlass IRND 3.0 Filter from LEE Filters is an ND filter with a 1,000x filter factor that provides a 10-stop exposure reduction. Its 3.0 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you can control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters are intended to not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
The design of this filter has been optimized for use with digital sensors and to promote nearly flat attenuation of visible and infrared light. Due to imaging sensors' greater susceptibility to infrared light, compared to traditional film, color casts can occur when photographing darker subjects that require increased exposure times.
This 100 x 100mm ProGlass IRND 3.0 Filter is constructed from scratch-resistant, optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity and features a built-in gasket. This gasket works with a compatible LEE Filters 100mm System filter holder to help form a seal that is intended to prevent stray light, which could have unwanted effects on exposure, from coming in between the filter and the lens behind it. For efficient use in the field, an exposure guide is included that shows the amount of exposure reduction the 100 x 100mm ProGlass IRND 3.0 Filter provides, corresponding to a range of shutter speed settings from 1/1,000th of a second to 2 seconds before the filter is applied.
- Compatible with a LEE Filters 100mm System filter holder.
- 100 x 100mm neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 10-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is appropriate for use with other filters.
- Attenuates infrared light as well as visible wavelengths, to maintain color neutrality and suppress color casts due to increased exposure times.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
- When combined with a LEE Filters 100mm System filter holder, built-in gasket helps to prevent light from coming in between the filter and the lens behind it, which can have an unwanted effect on exposure.
- Exposure guide for efficient use in the field.
- Padded pouch included for storage and transport.
|Name||LEE Filters ProGlass IRND Filter - 100x100mm / 3.0 ND / 10 Stop|
|Activity||Photography, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||5.5 x 5.1 x 0.7" (package)|
|Thickness||0.08" / 2 mm|
|Material||Superior Optical Grade Glass|
|Manufacturer||Lee Filters, Andover, UK|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|In the Box||
1x LEE Filters ProGlass IRND Filter - 100x100mm / 3.0 ND / 10 Stop
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.
To use this product, LEE Filters 100mm Filter Holder is required