Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
LEE Filters Graduated Neutral Density Filter - Medium / 150x170mm / 1.2 ND / 4 Stops
A neutral density filter with a medium-edged line of transition is able to filter the sky while minimizing its effect on the land. It is particularly useful for images that include elements like rooftops and mountains that protrude into the sky. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image.
- For SW150-Series Filter Holder
- Up to 16x Filter Factor, 4 Stops
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- Medium-Edged Line of Transition
Often it is necessary or desirable to balance the light intensity in one part of a scene with another. This is especially true in situations where you don't have total light control, as in bright contrasty landscapes. Exposing for the foreground will produce a washed-out, over-exposed sky while exposing for the sky will leave the foreground dark and under-exposed.
Lee Grad ND filters are part clear, part neutral density available in following grades...
They allow the transition to be blended into the scene, often imperceptibly. A neutral density .6-to-clear, with a two stop differential, will generally compensate the average bright sky-to-foreground situation and is also the most popular density of the series.
Certain Lee graduated neutral density filters are available with Soft, Medium, Hard & Very Hard transitions from dark to clear. The soft edge is recommended for wide angle lenses and the hard edge is recommended for normal and longer lenses.
|Name||LEE Filters Graduated Neutral Density Filter - Medium / 150x170mm / 1.2 ND / 4 Stops|
|Activity||Photography, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||7.9 x 6.4 x 0.7" (package)|
|Thickness||0.08" / 2 mm|
|Material||Optical Grade Resin|
|Filter Type||GND (Graduated Neutral Density)|
|Manufacturer||Lee Filters, Andover, UK|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|In the Box||
1x LEE Filters Graduated Neutral Density Filter - Medium / 150x170mm / 1.2 ND
1x Filter Pouch
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account