Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
LEE Filters Foundation Kit without Adapter Ring (Filter Holder) - 4x4” + 4x6”
The Lee Foundation Kit is the basic element of the Lee filter holder System. This kit contains all the necessary components (including a small screwdriver) to construct a versatile holder that when assembled in its standard form, accepts three filters - 100mm (4") wide x 2mm thick.
- Specifically designed for the 100mm System
- Highly versatile holder
- Accepts upto 3 individual filters 4" wide and 2mm thick
Often it is necessary or desirable to balance the light intensity in one part of a scene with another. This is especially true in situations where you don't have total light control, as in bright contrasty landscapes. Exposing for the foreground will produce a washed-out, over-exposed sky while exposing for the sky will leave the foreground dark and under-exposed.
The Lee Foundation Kit is the basic element of the Lee filter holder System. This kit contains all the necessary components (including a small screwdriver) to construct a versatile holder that when assembled in its standard form, accepts three filters - 100mm (4") wide x 2mm thick. It also holds 4x6" (100 x 150mm, 2mm thick) filters. The holder can be made to accommodate up to four 2mm thick filters by using the separately-available Lee Filters 3/4" Side-Guide Screws and an additional set of Side Guides for 2mm Thick Filters.
Lee makes a variety of standard and wide angle adapter rings in screw-in and bayonet sizes as well as accessory compendium shades. When mounted, this holder will rotate on the adapter ring for positioning a polarizer or a graduated filter. Optional "side-guides" and guide mounting screws in shorter/longer lengths are available for use with 1mm and 4mm thick filters.
|Name||LEE Filters Foundation Kit without Adapter Ring (Filter Holder) - 4x4” + 4x6”|
|Activity||Photography, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||7.2 x 5.4 x 1.3" (package)|
|Manufacturer||Lee Filters, Andover, UK|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.