Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D Lens / Manual Focus / Sony E
Pairing an ultra-wide-angle field of view with an especially compact design, this Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D from Venus Optics is a Sony E-mount lens offering a 13.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Two Aspherical Elements
- E-Mount Lens / APS-C Format
- Built-In Petal-Shape Lens Hood
- Frog Eye Dust & Water-Repellent Coating
Pairing an ultra-wide-angle field of view with an especially compact design, this Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-Dfrom Venus Optics is a Sony E-mount lens offering a 13.5mm equivalent focal length. As a Zero-D lens, this 9mm f/2.8's optical design is specifically meant to limit distortion for clear and accurate portrayals of landscapes and architectural subjects. The optical construction also incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and reduced color fringing. A Frog Eye Coating has been applied, too, to repel dust and moisture from the front element of the lens to benefit working in trying environmental conditions. Its sleek and lightweight design is well-matched to mirrorless bodies and is ideal for everyday shooting as well as use on gimbals. Additionally, a petal-shaped lens hood is also incorporated into the lens design to reduce flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Ultra wide-angle 9mm f/2.8 prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 13.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low and difficult lighting conditions.
- Rectilinear design renders subjects with minimal distortion in order to suit the landscape and architectural applications.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color neutrality. Two aspherical elements are also featured to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
- A Frog Eye Coating has been applied to repel both dust and moisture for added protection when working in inclement conditions.
- Manual focus design offers a minimum focusing distance of 4.7".
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood shields the lens from stray light to reduce flare and ghosting and also protects the front elements from accidental impacts.
|Name||Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D Lens / Manual Focus / Sony E|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Activity||Photography, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Macro Photography|
|Dimensions||3.0 x 3.0 x 3.0" (Box)|
|Manufacturer||Anhui Changgeng Optics Technology Co., Ltd|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
-1 x Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D Lens - Sony FE
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.