Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Laowa 65mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro Lens / Fujifilm X
The Laowa 65mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO from Venus Optics is a sleek telephoto prime designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras. Close-focusing, apochromatic, and compact.
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
- 97.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Magnification: 2:1
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
|Name||Laowa 65mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro Lens / Fujifilm X|
|LENS TYPE (PHOTO/CINE)||Photo Lens|
|Lens Mount||Fujifilm X|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||6.4 x 4.4 x 4.1" (Box)|
|Manufacturer||Anhui Changgeng Optics Technology Co., Ltd|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
-1 x Laowa 65mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO Lens
-1 x Front Lens Cap
-1 x Rear Lens Cap
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.