Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Laowa 25mm f/2.8 2.5-5X Ultra-Macro Lens / Manual Focus / Canon EF
Dedicated to extreme close-up imaging, the Canon EF-mount Laowa 25mm f/2.8 2.5-5X Ultra Macro from Venus Optics is a specialized macro lens for photographing subjects at magnifications greater than life-size.
- 8-Blade Diaphragm
- Slim Lens Barrel Design
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- EF-Mount Lens / Full-Frame Format
Dedicated to extreme close-up imaging, the Canon EF-mount Laowa 25mm f/2.8 2.5-5X Ultra Macro from Venus Optics is a specialized macro lens for photographing subjects at magnifications greater than life-size. Operating within a 2.5:1 to 5:1 range, this lens has a minimum focus distance of just 6.8" at the 5:1 magnification along with a comfortable 1.6" working distance. This range is benefitted by the wide-angle focal length, too, in order to achieve greater depth of field compared to long focal length macro lenses. Complementing the close-up capabilities, the optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for a high degree of clarity. Additionally, distinguishing itself from other macro lenses, this 25mm f/2.8 is characterized by its notably sleek and lightweight design for easier handling and more room to work with artificial lighting.
- Prime 25mm f/2.8 is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLR cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 40mm equivalent focal length.
- Specifically developed for macro photography, this lens is designed for use within a 2.5:1 to 5:1 magnification range for producing greater-than-life-size imagery. This lens does not offer infinity focus.
- When at 5:1 magnification, the lens has a minimum focusing distance of 6.8" along with a working distance of 1.6", which affords sufficient room for illuminating your subject. At the 2.5:1 position, a minimum focusing distance of 9.2" is possible along with a working distance of 1.8".
- Wide-angle design benefits the high magnification design by providing greater depth of field compared to telephoto or long lens designs.
- Manual focus operation for precise control over focusing distance when working with close-up subjects.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality when using shallow depth of field.
- Especially slim and lightweight physical design is easier to use handheld and offers more room for illuminating close-up subjects.
|Name||Laowa 25mm f/2.8 2.5-5X Ultra-Macro Lens / Manual Focus / Canon EF|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Activity||Photography, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Macro Photography|
|Dimensions||7.0 x 4.5 x 4.5" (Box)|
|Manufacturer||Anhui Changgeng Optics Technology Co., Ltd|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
-1 x Laowa 25mm f/2.8 2.5-5X Ultra Macro Lens - Canon EF
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.