Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Joby GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod
The GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod - Gray isn't technically microscopic, but you will have trouble seeing it when its legs are folded up and it's concealed underneath the base of your small EVIL or MILC or Micro Four Thirds camera – really, any camera under 250g will do, but this mini-tripod is designed for small interchangeable-lens models.
- Auto-Fanning Leg Design
- Concealed Under Camera Base When Closed
- Tilts 36° in Any Direction
- Coated Zinc-Alloy Legs
The GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod with Mini Ball Head - Black/Gray isn't technically microscopic, but you will have trouble seeing it when its legs are folded up and it's concealed underneath the base of your small point & shoot camera. The Micro 250 is designed to be an always-on tripod, which connects to your camera via its standard 1/4"-20 screw. It's just over half an inch thick when folded and it weighs only 25g, so you'll never have a reason to remove it – it will fit comfortably with your camera inside almost any case.
Fan out its legs, and you suddenly have a stable base of support that will allow you to set your camera down on many objects & surfaces to capture a rock-solid shot – whether a low-light landscape photo or a time-lapse video. The stainless-steel mini ball head of the GorillaPod 250 tilts up to 36° in any direction, so you can level out the frame even if your shooting surface has a significant grade to it. The colorful rubber grips at the ends of the legs lend the Micro 250 sure footing on almost any surface.
- Sleek and Portable Design
- With a slim profile, the GorillaPod Micro 250 is concealed beneath the camera base when its legs are folded, and it easily fits in any case
- Stainless Steel Micro Positioning Ball
- The miniature ball head allows for 36° of movement in any direction for precise control over photo or video composition
- Coated Zinc Alloy Legs
- The zinc/aluminum-alloy legs feature rubber foot grips, which combine to stabilize point & shoot cameras on even or uneven surfaces without resonant vibrations
- Fast Setup & Easy Framing
- The Micro 250's auto-fanning leg deployment and its effortless ball head positioning enable instant setup and framing, so you'll never miss a shot
|Name||Joby GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Payload Capacity||250 g (8.8 oz)|
|Color||Black + Blue|
|Dimensions||0.7 x 2.6 x 0.6" (package)|
|Material||Coated zinc-aluminum alloy, TPE, and stainless steel|
|Manufacturer||DayMen US Inc. Petaluma, CA 94954|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- 1x Joby GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.