Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Insta360 ONE RS Camera Mounting Bracket
Slide your Insta360 ONE RS action camera in its battery base assembly into this Mounting Bracket with quick, single-click assembly. Using the unlocking buttons at the bottom of the bracket, you can simply insert your ONE RS and then close the bracket around the camera for a secure fit.
- Heat Dissipation Panel
- Built-In Microphone Windshield
- Quick Assembly with Single Click
- 1/4"-20 Thumbscrew, Mount Adapter
|Name||Insta360 ONE RS Camera Mounting Bracket|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||3.8 x 3.7 x 1.4" (Box)|
|Material||Polycarbonate, Glass-Filled Polymer|
|Manufacturer||Shenzhen Arashi Vision Co., Ltd Logan Century Ctr, Floor 6 Bldg A, No 23 Haixiu Road Shenzhen China|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
-1 x Insta360 ONE RS Camera Mounting Bracket
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.