Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Insta360 Monkey Tail Mount for ONE X / ONE X2 / ONE R / ONE RS / GO / GO 2
Use this bendable Monkey Tail Mount from Insta360 to attach your action camera to any surface and capture stabilized footage on your next trip. The mount's flexible, folding design makes it ideal for packing on your next vacation. A 1/4"-20 screw and 600g load capacity ensures compatibility with most Insta360 action cameras.
- Nonslip Outer Layer
- For Stabilized Shooting
- Bendable Camera Mount
- Lightweight and Portable Design
Insta360 GO / GO 2 requires magnetic screw mount adapter
|Name||Insta360 Monkey Tail Mount for ONE X / ONE X2 / ONE R / ONE RS / GO / GO 2|
|Categories Selection||Camera Clips & Accessories|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Manufacturer||Shenzhen Arashi Vision Co., Ltd Logan Century Ctr, Floor 6 Bldg A, No 23 Haixiu Road Shenzhen China|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
-1 x Insta360 Monkey Tail Mount
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.