Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Haida NanoPro MC Optical Glass Graduated Neutral Density Filter - 0.9 ND / Soft / 100x150mm
Graduated Neutral-Density ND filters help to reduce and modify bright areas of an image to bring balance with
out altering hue or color rendition. This is especially helpful when shooting landscape photography under bright
skies. This filter features multi-coated MC scratch resistant glass. This provides your camera lens protection
from abrasion and also reduces glare and lens flares.
- For Haida 100 or 100-Pro Filter Holder
- Up to 8x Filter Factor, 3 Stops
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- Soft-Edged Line of Transition
- Optical Glass Construction
|Name||Haida NanoPro MC Optical Glass Graduated Neutral Density Filter - 0.9 ND / Soft / 100x150mm|
|Dimensions||7.1 x 5.1 x 0.8" (package)|
|Filter Type||GND (Graduated Neutral Density)|
|Manufacturer||Haida, Nnigbo, Zhejiang, China|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
1x Haida NanoPro MC Optical Glass Graduated Neutral Density Filter - 0.9 ND / Soft / 100x150mm
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.