Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Haida NanoPro MC Optical Glass Neutral Density Filter - 0.3 ND / 1 Stop / 2x / 100x100mm
Neutral Density filter evenly reduce the amount of light passing through the lens without effecting color. Ideal for reducing bright light in large aperture situations when a narrow depth is field is needed. Neutral Density Filters are often used to achieve motion blur effects with slow shutter speeds
- Fits 100 Series
- Scratch and Weather Resistant Optical Glass
- NanoPro Multicoated Anti-reflection
- Allows Wider Aperture
- 2x Filter Factor, 1 Stop
|Name||Haida NanoPro MC Optical Glass Neutral Density Filter - 0.3 ND / 1 Stop / 2x / 100x100mm|
|Dimensions||7.1 x 5.1 x 0.8" (package)|
|Filter Type||ND (Neutral Density)|
|Manufacturer||Haida, Nnigbo, Zhejiang, China|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
1x Haida NanoPro MC Optical Glass Neutral Density Filter - 0.3 ND / 1 Stop / 2x / 100x100mm
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.