Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Haida NanoPro MC Optical Clear-Night Filter - 100x100mm
The 100 x 100mm NanoPro MC Clear-Night Filter from Haida is designed to reduce the appearance of light pollution in video or images that include the night sky and illumination from artificial light sources.
- For Haida 100 or 100-Pro Filter Holder
- Reduces Light Pollution in Night Sky
- Absorbs Yellow Sodium-Vapor Light
- 1.25x Filter Factor, +0.3 Stop
The 100 x 100mm NanoPro MC Clear-Night Filter from Haida is designed to reduce the appearance of light pollution in video or images that include the night sky and illumination from artificial light sources. This effect can be obtained when this filter is used on a film camera system with daylight film installed, or on a digital camera system with its daylight white balance setting selected.
Light pollution occurs in areas of the night sky that are above or near concentrated and intense sources of artificial light such as cities. These light sources can include exterior and interior lamps for commercial or residential buildings, brightly lit advertisements such as billboards, streetlamps, as well as sports and entertainment venues. Together, they can result in a type of light pollution known as skyglow, where individual stars, the Milky Way, and other astronomical features in the night sky are obscured. Additionally, artificial lights clustered together can become difficult to individually discern. Light pollution from these "cluttered" sources can become a source of distraction within an image and can resemble overexposed areas of glare.
The Haida 100 x 100mm NanoPro MC Clear-Night Filter can improve the results of nighttime images by absorbing the yellow light from sodium-vapor lamps, a common light source within urban areas. By preventing the dominant wavelengths of light associated with the color of those lamps from being recorded, the visibility of astronomical objects is enhanced, and artificial light sources are more clearly defined with less glare and improved contrast.
This filter is compatible with filter holders that can accommodate 2mm-thick, 100 x 100mm rectangular filters such as the Haida 100 Filter Holder or Haida 100-Pro Filter Holder, and is constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes 10 layers of anti-reflection coating. These coatings offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. The Nano coating associated with the Haida 100 x 100mm NanoPro MC Clear-Night Filter provides an additional layer that results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency.
- Compatible with filter holders that can accommodate 2mm-thick, 100 x 100mm rectangular filters such as the Haida 100 Filter Holder or Haida 100-Pro Filter Holder
- Reduces the appearance of light pollution in video or images that include the night sky and illumination from artificial light sources
- For cameras with daylight film installed, or a digital camera system with its daylight white balance setting selected
- Absorbs the yellow light from sodium-vapor lamps, a common light source within urban areas
- Enhances the visibility of astronomical objects, and where they appear, artificial light sources are more clearly defined with less glare and improved contrast
- 1.25x filter factor reduces exposure by 0.3 stops
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity
- Padded filter case for storage and transport
|Name||Haida NanoPro MC Optical Clear-Night Filter - 100x100mm|
|Dimensions||8.0 x 6.6 x 0.8" (package)|
|Filter Type||Clear Night|
|Manufacturer||Haida, Nnigbo, Zhejiang, China|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
1x Haida NanoPro MC Optical Clear-Night Filter - 100x100mm
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.