Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Godox AD200 Pocket Flash
Godox has taken a giant leap in introducing this whole new breed of new generation flash, which sports a 2900mAh lithium battery, GN52 guide no, 2.4GHz wireless receiver, 8 steps of power adjust, 1/8000s super high speed sync, interchangeable flash heads, to name a few.
- Interchangeable Flash Heads for different lighting styles
- Super-Fast Recycle times of between 0.01-2.1s
- Super-Fast Flash Duration up to 1/13,000 second
- High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000 second
The AD200 TTL Pocket Flash Kit from Godox is built around a unique flash light source that has a standard speedlite head and a bare bulb head that give you the option of 2 distinctly different qualities of light. The kit comes with the 2 heads, lithium battery, charger and carry case.
The speedlight head outputs the standard look of an on-camera flash that can be modified using an optional softbox, beauty dish or umbrella. The bare bulb head features a removable flash tube and produces 360 degrees of soft, bright, nearly shadowless light. The head uses optional reflectors that focus the beam angle and give you directional control. The AD200 has impressive core features such as 200 Ws of power adjustable in 8 steps from 1/128 to 1/1, recycling from 0.01 to 2.1 seconds and flash durations as short as 1/11,300 sec. The flash runs on a removal rechargeable lithium battery that will give you up to 500 full power flashes and thousands of lower power flashes.
The AD200 has 3 flash modes: Manual, TTL, and Multi (Stroboscopic). Manual outputs the user's choice of power, modeling light, first or second curtain sync, etc. Multi controls the stroboscopic rate up to 90 times (90 Hz). TTL takes advantage of the flash head's built-in X1 receiver. Optional X1 TTL transmitters are available for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic and Fuji cameras. They will also detect a separately purchased LED head. The 32-channel wireless system controls flash mode, first and second curtain sync, High-speed sync up to 1/8000 sec, power level, modeling lamp and ready beeper at distances up to 328'. Firmware updates are obtainable on the Godox website.
- 8-step power range: 1/1 to 1/128
- Supports flash exposure compensation
- 1/8000 sec high-speed Sync
- First and second curtain sync
- Modeling lamp
- Manual flash
- Multi flash
- Custom functions
|Name||Godox AD200 Pocket Flash|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||168 x 75 x 50 mm (excluding flash head)|
|Categories Selection||Strobe Flash|
|Manufacturer||Godox Photo Equipment Co. Ltd.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
1 x AD200 Flash Body
- We Currently do FREE SHIPPING on orders of ₹ 1000 or more, A shipping charge of Rs. 90 is applicable to all orders under Rs. 1000.
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
- Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience delays in delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.