Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
BreakThrough X4 Neutral Density Filter - ND3 / 3 Stops / 77mm
The X4 ND features SCHOTT Superwhite B270® optical glass, which is an ultra clear crown glass. It is produced by melting high purity raw materials and then made using the continuous draw process. The result is excellent transmission in the ultraviolet, visible, and infrared spectrums, and a high surface quality that accepts our state-of-the-art MRC and nanotec® coatings exceptionally well.
- 8x Filter Factor, 3 Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
The Breakthrough Photography 77mm X4 Solid Neutral Density (ND3) Filter is an ND filter with a 8x filter factor that provides a 3-stop exposure reduction. Its density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes eight layers of anti-reflection coating. This Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) also offers greater protection to the filter substrate and helps it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. The Nano coating associated with X4 neutral density filters provides an additional ninth layer over the front MRC, resulting in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
This Breakthrough Photography X4 neutral density filter is constructed from Schott glass for increased optical clarity as well as color fidelity and features a thin brass filter ring to minimize the potential for vignetting while enhancing durability and jamming prevention.
|Name||BreakThrough X4 Neutral Density Filter - ND3 / 3 Stops / 77mm|
|Activity||Photography, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Landscape Photography|
|Dimensions||4.0 x 4.0 x 1.1" (package)|
|Material||Machined Brass and Schott Glass|
|Manufacturer||BreakThrough, San Francisco, USA|
|Warranty||25 Years Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Filter Type||ND (Neutral Density)|
|Filter Factor||8x (3 Stops)|
|Filter Coatings||Multi Coatings|
|In the Box||
- BreakThrough X4 ND3 Filter 77mm - 1 no.
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.