Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Syrp Super Dark Variable Neutral Density Filter Kit - 67mm (52mm + 58mm adapters)
This Super Dark Variable Neutral Density Filter Kitfrom Syrp includes a solid variable neutral density filter that can be directly attached to a lens with 67mm front filter threads and provides an exposure reduction of 5 to 10 stops.
- Variable 1.5-3.0 Neutral Density Filter
- Reduce Exposure by 5 to 10 Stops
- Darkens Entire Image
- Greater Control Over Exposure Settings
This Super Dark Variable Neutral Density Filter Kit from Syrp includes a solid variable neutral density filter that can be directly attached to a lens with 67mm front filter threads and provides an exposure reduction of 5 to 10 stops. The 1.5 to 3.0 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. The degree of density is easily controlled by rotating the front filter ring, helping you to predetermine the additional exposure length required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes multiple layers of anti-reflection coating. This Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) also offers greater protection to the filter substrate and helps it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. A Nano coating provides an additional eighth layer over the MRC, resulting in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
The included solid variable neutral density filter is constructed from Asahi glass for increased optical clarity as well as color fidelity. The filter rings are made from aluminum alloy for durability while remaining lightweight, and for easier, repeatable control over density settings, the front ring is visually demarcated with index numbers that indicate different exposure-reduction values. Also provided is a microfiber cleaning cloth, a zippered, leather storage pouch and two, aluminum-alloy step-up rings that allow the filter to be used on lenses with 58mm or 52mm front filter threads.
- Variable neutral density filter for lenses with 67mm front filter threads allows differing amounts of density from scene to scene
- 1.5 to 3.0 density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a reduction of 5 to 10 stops, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Offers increased flexibility to use specific ISO settings or ISO films under bright ambient light
- Provides increased exposure flexibility while using cinema or video cameras within a designated film frame rate
- Multicoated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Nano coating promotes an improved beading effect with water for more efficient cleaning
- Constructed from Asahi glass for optical clarity
- Lightweight and durable aluminum-alloy filter rings with 67mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters
- Side knurlings to provide a more textured grip when mounting onto or removing from a lens
- Index numbers indicate different exposure-reduction values
- Aluminum-alloy step-up rings that allow the filter to be used on lenses with 58mm or 52mm front filter threads
- 5.0 x 5.0" microfiber cleaning cloth for filter maintenance
- Zippered, leather case for storage and transport of filter, one attached step-up ring, and microfiber cleaning cloth
|Name||Syrp Super Dark Variable Neutral Density Filter Kit - 67mm (52mm + 58mm adapters)|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Payload Capacity||4.2 x 4.2 x 1.8" (package)|
|Manufacturer||Syrp Limited, 30 Crummer Road, Ponsonby, Auckland 1021, NZ|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- 1x Syrp 67mm Super Dark Variable Neutral Density Filter Kit
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.